Controller: ETC Ion 1000 with one 2x10 and one 2x20 fader wing
Dimmers: 170 - 2.4kW dimmers; 6 - 2.4kW non-dims
|1st FOH||22 (+1 non-dim)||2nd FOH||22|
|S.R. Box Boom||8||S.L. Box Boom||8|
|1st Electric||16 (+2 non-dim)||2nd Electric||16|
|3rd Electric||16||4th Electric||16|
|S.R. Floor Pocket (3)||3 ea (+1 non-dim D.S.)||S.L. Floor Pocket (3)||3 ea (+1 non-dim D.S.)
All dimmers and traditional fixtures are fitted with L5-20 connectors.
A basic, two-color wash is available for all rentals. If your event has more detailed lighting requirements, please contact our technical supervisor as soon as possible to discuss options. At least three weeks advanced notice is required for light plot approval and hang. A house magic sheet and current plot are available upon request
Basic Audio System
This system is suitable for acoustic musical ensembles, music recitals, dance recitals and performances, corporate presentations or meetings, and orchestral setups where only a few vocal and / or instrument microphones are needed.
- System is controlled from the theatre control booth (Console: Allen & Heath SQ-5)
- Sixteen available inputs plus music playback
- Microphone inputs on stage for easy connection to the booth.
- Left, center & right speakers – approximately 3,500 watts total power (Meyer CQ-2 & UPA)
- Flown monitors downstage left and right with a single monitor mix are heard clearly onstage without heavy audio leakage into the wing space
Enhanced Audio System
The enhanced system is suitable when a larger number of inputs and a higher level of control are desired. The enhanced system is appropriate for larger plays and musicals with heavy reliance on wireless and floor microphones, medium-volume acoustic concerts and recitals where more inputs are needed, or any situation that necessitates control of the audio system from the house. This generally requires additional labor charges for set-up and operation.
- Mix location is at the rear of the house on the house-left side (Console: Allen 7 Heath dLive S7000)
- 48 available inputs plus several stereo returns
- Main speakers on the deck (Meyer MTS-4a)
- Up to six monitor mixes from FOH (QSC amps, EV T221 wedges)
- Standard selection of vocal and instrument microphones and DI Boxes (Shure, AKG, Rode, Sennheiser, BeyerDynamic, Whirlwind)
Audio system requests other than the basic system must be made in advance of event date. The Prairie Center for the Arts and its staff reserves the right to determine if an audio system request is not appropriate for any event. The PCA staff also reserves the right to determine the maximum safe listening level in the theatre. The technical staff at the Prairie Center will be happy to discuss your system requirements with you if you are not certain which system your event requires.
The Prairie Center has a variety of miscellaneous stage equipment. Additional labor charge for set-up and operation may apply.
- Stage Risers: 4' x 8' x 8" (3); 4' x 8' x 16" (6); 4' x 8' x 24" (7)
- Choral Risers: Wenger Tourmaster 6' x 3-step
- Orchestra Shell: Wenger 5' rollaway sections (10)
- Orchestra Chairs: Black, padded (50)
- Music Stands: Black, Manhassett (50)
- Music Stand Lights: LED, battery (25)
- Tables: 6' banquet table (4); 8' banquet table (4); 8' prop table (4)
- Projection Screen: 13' H x 19' W; motorized, hangs at main curtain line
- Projectors: NEC 6,000 lumen laser projectors FOH and on stage
- Hazer: (2) Antari Z350 Fazer water-based haze machines
- Fogger: High End F-100
Additional rental charges may apply. Please see our rate sheet for details.